These infused honeys are all original recipes that are finely craft with all-natural ingredients and zero oils, artificial extracts, or coloring. Cloister Honey believes that our food is only as good as the ingredients used, which is why the best natural raw honey in the Carolinas, theirs!
This Bar Trio set makes a great gift for anyone with a taste for the finer things. There is no end to the great uses for these delicious infused honeys.
Each set includes three 3oz. jars. Great to keep on hand for those gift emergencies.
BOURBON – Enjoy the smooth and sweet taste of honey with a hint of bourbon. Some things get better with age and this is one of them.
- Enjoy as a glaze on pork chops, salmon or turkey
- Make a stress-free dessert for friends: drizzle Bourbon Honey over pound cake, add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream… then drizzle more Bourbon Honey
- and let’s not forget Sunday biscuits!
– This super unique honey incorporates the sweet and floral notes of our Wildflower Honey with Butchertown Brandy’s flavors of light oak and dried fruit.
- Use as a glaze on baked apples, pears, pork chops, salmon, or turkey
- Drizzle over pound cake, vanilla ice cream, or biscuits
- Mix in cocktails, tea, or coffee
SCOTCH – Scotch Infused Honey is our newest addition to our spirits x honey line up! This new blend combines Highland Park 12 single malt Scotch with our wildflower honey and evokes subtle flavor notes of oak, lemon, vanilla, orange and a hint of clove.
- Pair with a puff pastry-wrapped oven-baked brie
- Drizzle on top of grilled peaches with vanilla ice cream
- Swirl into black tea or a specialty cocktail